Saturday 11 December 2010

Chocolate Dipping Spoons

Yesterday's craft I found over here. My girls are big hot chocolate fans (though Maddie drinks coffee), even in the summer, so I thought these would be fun. I guess ours weren't as 'perfect' as the ones from that blog, but we had a lot of fun making them, and I think they look pretty awesome.
















 They even made me a couple :)
 A lot of the time we make things which the kids like but this was one that they LOVED, especially the finished product.




2 comments:

Jen said...

playing catch up at a computer cafe
our computer is sick

yum!!!!

might have to pop into a cafe on the way back to the car now:)

Karen said...

Oh yum...I've always eyed those at stores, thinking "I could do that much cheaper"--and that looks so much more fun! I especially like the chocolate faces!!

The Word Party

Loving words clutch crimson roses,
Rude words sniff and pick their noses,
Sly words come dressed as foxes,
Short words stand on cardboard boxes,
Common words tell jokes and gabble,
Complicated words play Scrabble,
Swear words stamp around and shout,
Hard words stare eachother out,
Foreign words look lost and shrug,
Careless words trip on the rug,
Long words slouch with stooping shoulders,
Code words carry secret folders,
Silly words flick rubber bands,
Hyphenated words hold hands,
Strong words show off, bending metal,
Sweet words call each other 'petal',
Small words yawn and suck their thumbs,
Till at last the morning comes,
Kind words give out farewell posies....
Snap! The dictionary closes.

-RICHARD EDWARDS.